- Core: 6-7 PCF fiberglass, 1" to 2" thick
- Sizes: Custom sizes and shapes up to 4'x8'
- Mounting: RotofastTM panel anchors, mechanical clips
- Finishes: Fabric, vinyl
- Edges: Square, beveled, radius, chemically hardened
- Corners: Square, radius
- Flammability: All components have a Class "A" rating
PART 1 GENERAL:
1.1 Description of Work
- Acoustical Wall Panels as shown on the drawings.
1.2 Related Work
- Gypsum Board Assemblies: Section 09260
- Painting: Section 09900
1.3 Quality Assurance
- Supplier of the acoustical wall panels shall be FabriFinish Acoustical Ltd.
- Acoustical wall panels to meet sound absorption requirement (N.R.C.) as established by specification.
- All panel components shall have a Class "A" flame spread rating.
- Submit ____________ (Quantity) sample(s) each ____________ (Select size) of every type of acoustical wall panel as per the drawings and specifications. Samples shall be submitted with specified finish applied and appropriate technical and testing data.
- FabriFinish Acoustical Ltd. warrants for a period of one year from the date of installation that acoustical panels will be free from defects in material and workmanship.
PART 2 PRODUCTS:
2.1 Acoustical Wall Panels
- Acoustical Wall Panels shall be: Standard Panels.
Manufactured by FabriFinish Acoustical Ltd.
Toll Free: 1-877-243-3887
- Core shall be: smooth faced, dimensionally stable 6-7 pcf fiberglass with chemically hardened edges.
- Finish material shall be: ____________ (Select). Finish shall be bonded to the core to prevent sagging or distortion. No seams permitted. All edges wrapped and returned neatly to the back of the core.
- Edges shall be: square, beveled, radius: ____________ (Select).
Corners shall be: square, radius, custom: ____________ (Select).
- Mounting shall be: RotofastTM panel anchors, mechanical clips: ____________ (Select).
- Acoustical wall panels will have a Noise Reduction Coefficient (N.R.C.) of ____________ (Specify).
PART 3 EXECUTION:
Installation of acoustical wall panels will not occur until:
- Suitable support structure is installed.
- All wet work is complete.
- Building is closed to the weather and a temperature range of 60° - 85° F., at not more than 50% humidity is achieved.
- All surfaces to receive panels are to be painted with primer.
- All materials shall be delivered in their original, unopened packages and stored in an enclosed climate-controlled shelter providing protection from damage and exposure to the elements.